I am announcing my candidacy for the College of the Canyons Board of Trustees.
A donation the campaign is very appreciated.
My campaign uses every dollar for nuts and bolts expenses, like flyers, mailers, yard signs and more.
Your generosity goes a long way!
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
6. I am not a registered Federal, State, or Municipal lobbyist
Paid for and authorized by Jerry Danielsen 4 COC Board, a campaign committee registered with the California Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC). Contributions are not tax-deductible, and must be made from personal funds.